A Chiropractor is a physician who specializes in the body’s structure and the affects it has on general health. Chiropractors have been trained to align the spine and joints in order to maintain proper bodily function, treat disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, and maintain overall health and well being.
Chiropractic adjustments can treat a plethora of ailments, including neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, joint problems, whiplash and so much more. Regular adjustments can also help prevent pain and inflammation, and keep your body balanced, flexible, and functioning properly.
- Decreases pain
- Decreases inflammation
- Improves joint mobility, function and health
- Improves circulation
- Improves posture
- Speeds up the recovery process
- Improves nerve function
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases energy
- Improves sleep.
- Reduces the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance
- Improves emotional and mental health